* Display image in current section
@ 2014-12-01  6:03 Leu Zhe
From: Leu Zhe @ 2014-12-01  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi everyone

I current use org-mode to organise lots of images in different sections.

Sometimes i just would like to display the image in current section, not
all the image, because it takes some time to show them all.
Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

llcc

* Re: Display image in current section
@ 2014-12-01 19:19 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2014-12-01 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leu Zhe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Leu Zhe <lzhes43@gmail.com> writes:

(defun show-images-subtree ()
 (interactive)
 (save-restriction
  (org-narrow-to-subtree)
  (org-display-inline-images nil t (point-min) (point-max))))

Should do the trick.

--
John Kitchin

* Re: Display image in current section