Hi, everyone! I always use org-preview-latex-fragment command to preview the LaTeX code, which is awesome. It can effectively crop and suit the size of produced png to the content. However, recently I start to preview some tikz code. I can greatly produce the good results except one problem: The preview can never reduce the spare margin of the produced images, which left large blank space there. However, when I preview other LaTeX code after deleting tikz preamble, everything is fine. So is there anyone who has some idea to reduce the large margins? Leu