Hello Org-mode developers, I have an org document with some inline images that I'd like to be displayed permanently. I can switch them on using org-toggle-inline-images, but whenever the agenda is rebuilt, either manually or by an idle timer, they disappear, so I have to call org-toggle-inline-images twice (switch inline images off, then on again ) to get them back. I have found no clues in the manual or mailing list for this being the intended behavior, so I guess I found a bug. Ciao, Marcus Klemm