* Online manual
@ 2013-02-24 16:03 Sebastian Wiesner
From: Sebastian Wiesner @ 2013-02-24 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

how is the online manual of Org mode [1] rendered?  Especially, how is
the awesome table of contents on the right sight created?

I'd like to a publish online manual for an Emacs Lisp project of mine,
however I find the standard rendering of makeinfo somewhat unfancy and
hard to navigate.  The Orgmode manual however looks pretty good.

Greetings,
Sebastian Wiesner

[1]: http://orgmode.org/org.html

* Online manual
@ 2009-06-29 13:24 Shaun Johnson
From: Shaun Johnson @ 2009-06-29 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi All,

I've just visited the online manual (http://orgmode.org/org.html)and I see
it has changed - there is no longer a navigation sidebar.

Is this a mistake or a deliberate change? Did I miss something on the
mailing list?

Thanks,

Shaun Johnson.