From: Sebastian Wiesner <lunaryorn@gmail.com>
To: Mike McLean <mike.mclean@pobox.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Online manual
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:48:12 +0100	[thread overview]

2013/2/24 Mike McLean <mike.mclean@pobox.com>:

> On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Sebastian Wiesner <lunaryorn@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> how is the online manual of Org mode [1] rendered?  Especially, how is
>> the awesome table of contents on the right sight created?
>
> It is done through CSS and I do something similar with most of my HTML exports. I have a custom CSS that I load by having the following in every Org file.

So is the Org manual written in Org?  I thought it was written in
Texinfo.  After all, there is a Texinfo document in the Org sources
[1]. Is this Texinfo document generated from some Org document?
Generally, can Org be exported to Texinfo/Info?

[1]: http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/doc/org.texi