I'm sorry man. That may have came off wrong. Did not mean to sound ungrateful. Thanks for offering the workarounds and thanks for responding. I definitely agree with drawback #2. So I understand, you're recommending I disable org-latex-with-hyperref and then add my own \\hypersetup. My goal would be to avoid placing a #+ entry into every .org file I compose. Which var would be the easiest to to adjust so I can emit \\hypersetup by default and still access the info map that is passed to org-latex-template. I'd like to get the keywords, subject and creator variables that are emitted right now. On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Joe Hirn writes: > > > Hm. That's disappointing. I really prefer the original behavior. I don't > > want to copy #+latex_header to get this default behavior into each of my > > org-mode files. > > I suggested other ways to handle it. > > Anyway your patch has two drawbacks: > > 1. It is partly redundant with `org-latex-with-hyperref'. > > 2. A mere format string doesn't provide real flexibility (e.g., what if > I don't want the pdfkeywords part?) when you want some. Perhaps > something based on `format-spec' would be better. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >