Where can I clone the master branch from? I requested access to clone it from the contribution page but was told that's reserved for frequent committers. I generated this patch against the most recent version pulled down from package.el (version 20140210). On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 3:39 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Joe Hirn writes: > > > Here you go. > > Thank you for the patch. > > Unfortunately, I cannot apply it on master branch. Would you mind > updating your repository and generate the patch again? > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >