Thanks for the report. I'm not super familiar with how the texht option works. I did made the following change base on recommendation from Nicolas in the :options-alist. (:latex-hyperref-p nil "texht" org-latex-with-hyperref t) to (:latex-hyperref nil nil org-latex-hyperref-template t) From Nicolas: "... we can replace "texht" with nil since it doesn't make much sense to specify a full template from the OPTIONS line." I believe the patch worked without substituting "texht" with nil in this line. I'm not sure if this is a regression or if your document requires updating. That's not my call. Just chiming in with what's relevant to this side effect you're experiencing. On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha all, > > I noticed yesterday that a legacy document with this option: > > #+OPTIONS: texht:nil > > is now broken in a recent Org mode from master. > > The following lines now appear in the LaTeX export, when they didn't > before: > > \hypersetup{ > pdfkeywords={}, > pdfsubject={}, > pdfcreator={Emacs 24.3.1 (Org mode 8.2.5h)}} > > I haven't looked at this patch, but I'm guessing that it is responsible. > > It would be great if the texht option could still be supported. If not, > can someone offer advice on the best way to set > org-latex-hyperref-template to achieve the same file-local effect? > > All the best, > Tom > > > Bastien writes: > > > Hi Nicolas, > > > > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > > > >> I think this patch is already in master. > > > > Indeed, sorry for the noise, > > > > PS: let's confirm on the list when a patch gets applied, that > > helps archiving threads faster. > > -- > Thomas S. Dye > http://www.tsdye.com >