I recently reported a bug in sort headlines which was fixed in the development version. However I am using the elpa package in windows, which only has the latest official release of Aug. 28. My efforts to install the development version failed. Is there a straightforward recipe to install the development version? I have the git-bash toolkit installed (all typical unix tools included), and gnu make etc., but I gather that elpa version uses emacs equivalents of make and install. Is there a way that I can apply the fix to the release package and then rebuild org using the same method elpa uses? -- ===== Ian Garmaise Consultant Phorix Solutions Group ian.g@phorixsol.com Toronto cell: 416.432.2251 NYC: 917.512.9535 My linkedin profile http://www.PhorixSol.com