Bastien, What I am thinking is of a way to save a web bookmark in a file or two and then based on meta-tag have them exported into a html file. In other words, if I have a file with bookmarks that has tags: apple, fruit, orange, dog, horse, pet, animal, etc then it would create a html page named for the tag and any bookmark that has that tag would be present in it. The last piece would be to generate a front page that would have a relative link to those pages. This would be a way of publishing links for others in my group to use. On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Matthew, > > Matthew Sauer writes: > > > Thoughts on this? > > I didn't get the idea. Can you restate it with a few words? > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >