Hello all, I am relatively new to org-mode, but I am certainly a convert - a great piece of work! I usually export things as html, but my employer always wants updates in doc format. I was hoping to use the new odt export functionality and then I can save the odt as a doc file. This works for me sometimes - but not always. I can not pinpoint exactly what yields the error, but it reads "Format error discovered in the file in sub-document styles.xml at 415,108(row,col) when the file attempts to open in openoffice 3.2. I am using org-mode 7.6. I have attached my org file and the resulting odt file. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Kevin -- ------ ------ Kevin J. Emerson, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Researcher, Bradshaw-Holzapfel Lab Institute of Ecology and Evolution 335 Pacific Hall 5289 University of Oregon Eugene, OR 97403 web: http://www.uoregon.edu/~kemerson email: kemerson@uoregon.edu, kevin.j.emerson@gmail.com --