Hi there, I am trying to figure out how to export a latex file while suppressing the \begin{document} \end{document} and all the other frontmatter stuff. In essence, I would like to create a .tex file that will be included in another latex file. More specifically, I want the exported file to look something like \section{xxxx} BLAH BLAH \begin{equation} E=MC^2 \end{equation} I have created a costume org-export-latex-classes to suppress packages, but I am stuck with the other front matter stuff. Best Wishes M