Hi Suvayu, This is did the trick. More specifically combining find-org-file-recursively with org-agenda-text-search-extra-files allowed me drill down in multiple subdirectory. Thank you. Cheers M On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM, suvayu ali wrote: > Hi Marvin, > > On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Marvin Doyley > wrote: > > This is almost what I am looking for. I would be nice if I could get it > to > > drill down into subdirectories. > > Maybe this will help. > > This defines a custom function: > > > I use the above function in these agenda commands: > > > HTH > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. >