Hi Nicolas I must apologize to you. Following your mail, I now did a completely clean rebuild from a naked emacs -Q, and it works fine. I should have made that my default way of installing org for a long time, but the simple recompiling often worked fine - not this time... sorry, again. Thank you very much for your prompt reaction Derek On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Derek Feichtinger writes: > > > The current MELPA version (see version details below) seems to have > > problems with > > the exporter. I reinstalled several times from older configurations to > > try and exlude local effects. I get the error with all exporters I tried > > > > The file I am exporting is > > > https://github.com/dfeich/org-babel-examples/blob/master/latex/latex-example.org > > I cannot reproduce it. Could you send the full backtrace? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >