Hi, Ken, Nicolas, thanks for prompt answers, I used org-lint to find all those cases, and although it took a while, it totally helped! On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 11:13 AM Ken Mankoff wrote: > Org-lint can help find and repair this for you (I think). > > Please excuse brevity. Sent from tiny pocket computer with non-haptic > feedback keyboard. > > > On 19 Jun 2018, at 16.37, Igor Katson wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > first of all, thanks for the best productivity tool that I know of! > > > > I've been using org-mode for years, and somewhere between version 8 and > 9, a change happened, which I could not find in the changelogs. > > > > Here's how I often used to format TODO items which are scheduled: > > > > * TODO Item > > some-text > > some-more-text > > SCHEDULED: <2018-06-19 Tue> > > > > In the newer versions of org, the SCHEDULED string is no longer parsed, > and I don't see it in agenda, unless I reformat it like this: > > > > * TODO Item > > SCHEDULED: <2018-06-19 Tue> > > some-text > > some-more-text > > > > This broke the habit that I was using for years and also broke my > existing notes as I'm no longer able to see them in agenda. I wonder if > this behavior can be changed to work like before. > > > > Thanks! > > > > >