I use ivy and org-refile to process my inbox.org file hyper-efficiently and get things into my GTD system. In a recent discussion on org-roam (which nicely links to files in a nice wiki-like manner) it occurred to me if I had a similar interface to search for headlines in the manner of org-refile and then insert them effortlessly without having to switch to a doc and copy/store them and then switching back to my doc and inserting them, I'd be a happy camper. Is there a package/functions that does/do that in some fashion (say configurable to avoid link sprawl so say, like 3 heading levels down and to files in specific directories like deft). Googling did not give joy, though I noticed someone had used a similar approach for addressing link *within* a document, but not quite there (swiper and worf combo and an ivy-org-ref package looked interesting). (I always worry when I post these questions that someone is going to just say "but did you not know about M-x org-insert-link-like-ivy-with-refile" so go gentle on me if I've missed something obvious. It seems I often do. This weekend in particular I've added on a whole bunch of small but in the aggregate, large productivity improvements to my emacs setup which I approached solving the wrong way until I asked and someone mentioned another way to do things, so.... ). thanks, Daryl.