I'm trying to come up with a better way to give myself advanced notice on some peoples' birthdays coming up. Right now, I use the following in a `cal.org` file to give me notice in agenda that birthdays are coming up: ``` * BDays :bday: %%(org-contacts-anniversaries "BIRTHDAY") ``` The generally feeds off a `contacts.org` entry of the nature: ``` *** John Wick :PROPERTIES: :EMAIL: therealjdub@notthepuppy.com :BIRTHDAY: 1975-06-06 :END: ``` What I'd like is to get, on virtually all birthdays , a week's notice through due soon (which I'll sort out in org-super-agenda in the view). Alternatively, is there a nicer way to tag or otherwise note some birthdays in the `contacts.org` so that I could note special people (close friends, family, etc) where I could set a specific advanced notice period so that I have time to do something special for them etc? Would love to hear peoples' approaches to this. In general, if I'm not looking out 2 weeks ahead (I spend most time in the day view), I can get surprised. thanks! Daryl.