Technically, yes... but it would be vastly less readable to use and enter those properties. So, while I had thought about possibly doing that, it makes more sense to process (from my perspective.). Daryl On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:39 PM Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Thursday, 12 Mar 2020 at 15:23, Daryl Manning wrote: > > However, I figured this has to be a common enough(ish) thing that people > > need to do that it might already been a code snippet function (or even a > > package) floating around. > > You say you generate these logs using a template. Could you not modify > this template to create the subheading with a PROPERTIES drawer instead > of a log drawer? It would require only adding a leading : to each entry > beyond that. > > Just thinking out loud here... > > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.6-412-ge18415 >