I have a org-mode extension: https://github.com/stardiviner/org-link-beautify/blob/master/org-link-beautify.el#L71 It will beautify links with text-properties. When I toggle org-log-mode and related options in org-agenda buffer. I found my org-link-beautify will caused long time suspend and no stop. After debug, I found org-link-beautify text-property caused this problem. I want to get around this problem. So need to know how to detect currently in logbook drawer or something else which used to record clocking note, `org-add-note`, etc. Or maybe org-agenda upstream can do something to work around this text-properties issue? [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/