Hi, Nicolas, the another email which you commented many places is outdated. That patch is modified from the version of MELPA package `org-plus-conrtib`. I cloned org-mode git repo, and created public repo branch at here: https://github.com/stardiviner/org-mode/tree/sly-support-for-ob-lisp I checked this branch's diff with your mentioned places. All checked. I followed org-mode contrib guide to create this commit. Please let me know if there is any place need to modify. [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/ On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > "numbchild@gmail.com" writes: > > > Ask a beside question. I cloned org-mode git repo, should I contribute my > > patch with git way? (I mean create a git branch on my own public clone, > > then paste it here to let maintainer merge it?) > > Please look at the document suggested by Thomas. In particular, please > read section "For Org contributors: preferred way of submitting > patches". > > Following advices there tremendeously helps maintainers. > > Thank you. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >