From: "numbchild@gmail.com" <numbchild@gmail.com>
To: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>
Cc: Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: ob-clojure evaluate error when Org-mode buffer has ns clojure code
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 13:12:42 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi, Tim,
Excuse my obstinacy, I still think the problem is in `ob-clojure.el`
Because when I:
```org
#+BEGIN_SRC clojure :session
(ns user-kk)
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC clojure :session :results output
(print "hi")
(def kkkk "hello")
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
```
The second block does not return result.
when I remove the first block, the second block works.
Why `ob-clojure.el` don't evaluate the first block when I press [C-c C-c]
on the second block, but still respect the first block's Clojure namespace
definition?

If it is the way `ob-clojure.el` works. I think this should have an option
to disable "respecting babel clojure namespace definition". Because I use
"Literate Programming" a lot. I will add some src blcoks with `(ns ...)` as
example in Org-mode file.

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/