I have similar function requirement. Based on your TRAMP method, I think remote file are just can be transported through any protocols like HTTP, for example remote file like http://example.org/test.org can be downloaded, then append to org-agenda files list. This is just an rough idea. [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/ On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 3:54 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Sunday, 19 Nov 2017 at 11:10, David Arroyo Menendez wrote: > > Hello Colin, > > > > org-secretary seems designed to manage teams. I want read agendas of > > org-mode users, friends ... In Barcelona Supercomputing Center all > > people is sharing the agendas to stimulate to the people to collaborate > > in good ideas, I like this methodology, but I prefer use org-mode. Many > > people in org-mode is connected with the science or creative > > programming, perhaps is a good idea share the agenda between us. > > I guess one approach could be to make specific agenda files available on > a remote server and use tramp syntax to add these files to the > org-agenda-files variable? (untested) Of course, this would be limited > to those access methods defined for tramp, i.e. ssh in practice, which > might be quite limiting. > > A more general approach would be to export your agenda to Google's > calendar or equivalent and share that and import any shared calendar > using an ical access to these. This is possible (my wife and I share our > calendars that way) but not purely org. > > > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d >