Thank you too. I indeed want to extend org-contacts.el. So I would like to be it's maintainer. Currently how many org-mode maintainer(mailing list manager)? If patch need to wait a month. Because I spend less time on org-mode too comparing before time. I agree with that, I might will add multiple PATCHes together. [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/ On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 4:37 PM Bastien wrote: > Hi Stardiviner, > > stardiviner writes: > > > You're right. Thanks for suggestion. > > I attached new patch now. > > Applied, thanks. > > Would you like to be org-contacts.el maintainer? > > Beware that, since it is in contrib/, it will soon be extracted from > org-mode.git and temporarily live in a org-contrib.git repository. > > Files in this org-contrib.git will wait for maintainers to take over > and maintain the file elsewhere, so you'd be free to maintain it where > you see fit. > > -- > Bastien >