Aha, I checkout that commit again, indeed, pdf exist before. Weird, When I revert this commit. The issue is gone. This is weird. Do you have same problem? Hmm, I tried to pull again, Now with the latest commit. The problem is gone. I guess I must messed something up when I debug org-link-beautify. Anyway, It's my fault, I have not confirmed this bug before minimal emacs config. Sorry about that. Nicolas. [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/ On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:15 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > "numbchild@gmail.com" writes: > > > The latest commit "f4687993c53a5339e" added "pdf" file type into inline > > image rules. > > No, it doesn't. "pdf" was already in the list before this commit. > > > This caused org-toggle-inline-image try to convert large PDF > > into png images. Caused very long time suspend. > > You can customize the variable and remove "pdf". > > Regards, > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >