I moved files to contrib/lisp/. I live in China, hope FSF can assign the copyright assignment digitally. [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/ On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Rasmus wrote: > "numbchild@gmail.com" writes: > > > I tried to sign the FSF copyright assignment before, but it is very > > difficult for me. So I give up. Is there other ways to merge this patches > > without signing the assignment? (I can give up this right) > > Normally you "only" need to sign a piece of paper and send it by snail > mail to the FSF office in the US of A. But you may be referring to the > terms of the assignment. > > Depending on the issues you faced, it might be best to discuss them with > assign@gnu.org, who will have the legal knowledge to give you proper > advice. > > Meanwhile, your files could be added to contrib, which does not require > you to do the paperwork. Contrib files are not part of Emacs and would > not come as part of the default Org package. To me, Contrib is more > convenient than MELPA, but I’m not sure everyone would agree. > > > Second: I updated branch commit messages in the ChangeLog format. > > Thanks. > > Rasmus > -- > However beautiful the theory, one should occasionally look at the evidence >