Hi, Can I use the bib file path using tilde (~) when doing latex export ? for example, Why can not I use \bibliography{~/Bib/RefAbv} ? where my bibliography file name is RefAbv.bib It gives error : undefined citation I do not want to use \bibliography{/home/USERNAME/Bib/RefAbv} I use dropbox. So if I can use tilde , then synchronzation is perfect. I can work in any machine without changing the path of my bib files. Also I do not want to put the bib file in my working directory. I am using Ubuntu 12.04 ----------------------------- *Sanjib Sikder *Ph.D. Fellow Chemical Engineering IIT Bombay* *