From: Sanjib Sikder <sanjibju2002@gmail.com>
To: Bastien <bzg@altern.org>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Symbol's function definition is void: search
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:46:23 +0530	[thread overview]

I am sure it is not a case of missing reference. The reasons are 1) I have
checked it 2) The reftex shows those references correctly and I can
incorporate the reference from the search in my org file 3) rtcite
successfully links the references and I can jump to those references using
the links made in the document.

So must be there is something needs to be added in the .emacs or there are
some other ways to solve the problem, if it is not some error in orgmode.

I had provided the files and .emacs content in my first mail. If it is
needed, I can send the files.

Thanks.

*Sanjib Sikder
*Ph.D. Fellow