From: Sanjib Sikder <sanjibju2002@gmail.com>
To: Bastien <bzg@altern.org>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Symbol's function definition is void: search
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:04:20 +0530	[thread overview]

UPDATE: The same files when I ran and exported on my department computer,
it is working fine.

Thanks a lot.

Yesterday I was trying on my laptop. Both the machines have latest
emacs-snapshot and Ubuntu 12.04. Any comment on this will be appreciated.

Thanks again.

*Sanjib Sikder
*Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering