Hi, I am facing the following issue. The left hand side of the line (that is the words which are to the left side of :: ) is not breaking in the following Description list + This is the big name of my thesis written in undergraduate * (/B.E. > Thesis. Guide: Prof. x y x, the institute name/) :: Here is a description > of the above heading spanning two lines. here is a description of the > above heading spanning two lines. here is a description of the above > heading spanning two lines. here is a description of the above heading > spanning two lines. here is a description of the above heading spanning two > lines. "This is the big name of my thesis written in undergraduate * (/B.E. Thesis. Guide: Prof. x y x, the institute name/)" The above line is not breaking to next line. Help is appreciated. Thakns. ----------------------------- *Sanjib Sikder *Ph.D. Fellow Chemical Engineering IIT Bombay* *