hi guys, are we going to get the "just when i thought i was out they pull me back in" video? :) -cesar On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi everyone, > > per May 1st, I would like to swing the official maintainership back to > Bastien, who has agreed to this change. This really only means putting > facts onto websites, because Bastien has in effect been doing this job all > the time - I have unfortunately been unable to make time free to contribute > here in any meaningful way, for which I apologise. I trust that an > overwhelming majority of you will have not objections to this step > > Regards > > - Carsten >