I've been thinking about how to get nice Org access on my PinePhone. My current favoured option is Organice, with a local WebDAV server on the phone. My Org is mastered in a hosted git repo, and I already have a script for syncing between that and a local clone on various devices. I think I just need to enhance that script to pull from WebDAV to the local git working tree, before committing and syncing local updates, and to push to WebDAV after pulling in remote updates. Any thoughts, on whether that would work well, if it could be simplified or improved, or alternative solutions? Best wishes, Neil