On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 05:20, ian martins wrote: > Something I've found challenging is the inconsistency between babel > languages. It makes it difficult for a babel user to get a source > block to do what they want, or for a babel developer to even know what > correct behavior is. > > I'm not sure if anything can be done since changes will likely break > existing behavior, but it's good to at least know what the rule is and > where the exceptions to the rule are. To that end I started a page on > worg [1] to document current behavior for actions taken across babel > languages. > > [1] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/lang-compat.html Wonderful, thank you. I have been thinking it would be nice to have a test suite along these lines, but detailed doc like this is more feasible and maintainable. When time permits I will work on adding Scheme to this page. Best wishes, Neil