On Mon, 10 Jun 2019, 10:22 Nicolas Goaziou, wrote: > Hello, > > Neil Jerram writes: > > > Yes, it does make the default time noon. But AFAICS the time of day > > doesn't actually matter in any of the Org source code where the result of > > org-get-cursor-date is used. Have I missed a case where it does > > matter? > > Probably not. I didn't check. But this could become a future gotcha. > > > However, in the attached patch I've revised that so that the default time > > of day is :00am, i.e. it's the earliest time that > > Org treats as being that date. WDYT? > > I think this is better. I applied your patch. Thank you. > > > Alternatively, we could refactor the code around where > org-get-cursor-date > > is used to make it more explicit when the time of day doesn't matter, and > > look further if there are any cases where it does. > > I think the current state is sufficient. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > Thanks Nicolas! Neil