If org-web and organice are browser-based, why do they need syncing? Could the server be your regular non-mobile Org machine? On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 08:57, Diego Zamboni wrote: > Hm... organice is suspiciously similar to https://org-web.org/, which I > had seen before. Even the Sample files are almost identical. > > Looking at the github history, organice seems to be a fork of org-web, but > with more recent development. > > --Diego > > > On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 10:10 PM Richard Lawrence < > richard.lawrence@berkeley.edu> wrote: > >> Jude DaShiell writes: >> >> > Will mobile org work in Android PI? If not, any good alternatives >> beyond >> > orgsly available? I don't like to have to use dropbox and would like to >> > plug a usb cord into my computer and synchtronize my orgmode files that >> > way if possible. >> >> I saw this recently, and haven't seen it mentioned on the list: >> >> https://organice.200ok.ch/ >> >> Here's an intro video: https://invidio.us/watch?v=aQKc0hcFXCk >> >> It's a browser-based interface rather than an app, so it should work >> just about anywhere. It doesn't solve the syncing problem itself; >> instead it allows you to sign in with Dropbox, Google Drive, or WebDAV. >> Still not great if you're trying to avoid the proprietary services and >> sync with a cable, but it looks like an interesting alternative to >> Orgzly. >> >> -- >> Best, >> Richard >> >>