I have a capture template like this: '(org-capture-templates (quote (("a" "" entry (file "~/org/capture.org") "** TODO %? SCHEDULED: %^t")))) When I use that, the date prompt defaults to yesterday, whereas I'd expect it to default to today. I believe this is because I also have (setq org-extend-today-until 2). What happens is that (org-get-cursor-date) gets the right _date_, then converts that to a time at midnight, i.e. 00:00. And then, I presume, some following code thinks that means -1, because of my org-extend-today-until setting. Thoughts? Many thanks, Neil