* Shift select
@ 2020-03-06  8:15 Josh
From: Josh @ 2020-03-06  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

One more question,

I turned on shift-select with the following line in my .emacs. It works,
but of course, on headings, it doesn't work because it changes the TODO
status of the heading (shift left-right) or the priority of the heading
(shift up-down). How would I make shift select still work on headings, and
assign those other functions to other bindings?

(setq org-support-shift-select t)

Thanks!

Josh

* Re: Shift select