On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 at 22:31, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Neil Jerram writes: > > > Nicolas, I hope you don't mind me sending a 'ping' for this, as it looks > > like it might have got lost. Please do let me know what you think. > > I'm not sure this is a right fix. Doesn't it force default times to noon > instead of midnight? I think default times should be midnight. > Yes, it does make the default time noon. But AFAICS the time of day doesn't actually matter in any of the Org source code where the result of org-get-cursor-date is used. Have I missed a case where it does matter? However, in the attached patch I've revised that so that the default time of day is :00am, i.e. it's the earliest time that Org treats as being that date. WDYT? Alternatively, we could refactor the code around where org-get-cursor-date is used to make it more explicit when the time of day doesn't matter, and look further if there are any cases where it does. Best wishes, Neil