* proposal for improved integration of cdlatex
@ 2014-07-25 16:31 Federico Beffa
From: Federico Beffa @ 2014-07-25 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

when you enable org-cdlatex and insert a LaTeX environment by pressing
M-{, the new environment is inserted ignoring indentation. To correct
for that it is not enough to press TAB as TAB is locally bound to
cdlatex-tab and moves the cursor to the next "interesting" part of the
environment.

For this reason I would like to propose an improved default binding to
the org-cdlatex-mode-map M-{ as follows:

(defun org-cdlatex-environment-indent (&optional environment item)
  (interactive)
  (cdlatex-environment environment item)
  (save-excursion
    (org-mark-element)
    (org-indent-region (point) (mark))))

(org-defkey org-cdlatex-mode-map "\C-c{"
        'org-cdlatex-environment-indent)

Fede

* Re: proposal for improved integration of cdlatex
@ 2014-08-08 16:23 Federico Beffa
From: Federico Beffa @ 2014-08-08 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode, Nicolas Goaziou, Bastien

Do you think it is now a reasonable implementation? Would it be a
suitable tiny change to `org-mode'?

Regards,
Federico