Hello, thanks for your reply. On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 6:03 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Since cd439bc5138fc22a4f2532f90c87629c1deec3e3 (committed 2 years ago), > `org-element-set-element' can handle strings fine. > Yes, you are right. I got confused by the indentation. > Also, I cannot reproduce your problem in current stable release of Org. > You may want to update it. > It's a clean Spacemacs installation, it get's fresh Org from ELPA and compiles it. I found out that removing the *.elc files helps... weird. It might be a Spacemacs-related issue or a general Emacs issue but looks like Org-mode is fine :) Thanks for your help! Regards, Ilya.