On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Henning, > > Henning Weiss writes: > > > I have refined the edit nodes patch. Aaron Peromsik has helped me > > with developing and testing it. He hasn't reported any problems with > > it and I have been using it for a couple of weeks now without > > experiencing any problems. > > Thanks. Can someone else test this patch? I'm not using org-mobile.el. To make the testing of the new edit nodes more attractive, someone could compile the new editnodes branchfrom mobileorg-android. This branch adds support for refiling, deleting and archiving nodes. Further explanation can be found here . Henning