Hi, I was wondering how to create a list that contains all habits including their consistency graph. At the end of the week I want an overview over all of my habit entries and how consistent I have been. Consistency graphs are a nice for that purpose, but they are scattered all over my weekly (or monthly!) agenda. This makes it rather hard to get a concise overview. It would be nice if orgmode could somehow show all habits in a list with the corresponding consistency graph next to it. It's straight forward to create a property search that finds and displays all habits, but org-mode has so far resisted my attempts at inserting consistency graphs into those search views. How could this be accomplished? best regards, Henning Weiss