Hi everyone, I have been working on a patch for mobileorg-androidthat improves the displaying of the generated agendas.org file. The problem I'm having is that TITLE: fields of all entries are generated by concatenating the name and the matching criterion of an entry. The issue is discussed in further details here . I have tried to create a patch that removes the match criterions from the generated title entry and attached it below. This could potentially break other org-mobile clients and might not be the best way to solve this. What would it take to include this in orgmode? best regards, Henning Weiss diff --git a/lisp/org-mobile.el b/lisp/org-mobile.el index 541ccc8..82320c7 100644 --- a/lisp/org-mobile.el +++ b/lisp/org-mobile.el @@ -592,7 +592,7 @@ The table of checksums is written to the file mobile-checksums." (cons (list 'org-agenda-title-append (concat "KEYS=" gkey "#" (number-to-string (setq cnt (1+ cnt))) - " TITLE: " gdesc " " match "")) + " TITLE: " gdesc "")) settings)) (push (list type match settings) new))))) (and new (list "X" "SUMO" (reverse new)