Hi, On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:53 AM, wrote: > Henning Weiss wrote: > > >> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Robert Eckl wrote: > > >> If i Push the org-files under Windows with MobileOrg the different > >> org-files are not synced, but with MobileOrgNG they are. If i push the > >> org-files under Mac OS, the org-files are synced even with MobileOrg. > > > This sounds like a known bug with org-mode on Windows, as it does not > > generate a complete checksum file. See the discussion here. It seems > > that changing from sha1sum.exe to md5sum.exe for the generation of the > > checksum file fixes that issue. > > Thank you very much for the hint. Changing sha1sum.exe to md5sum.exe did > not change anything for me, but changing from Gnuwin sha1sum/md5sum to > the one from ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/binary/sha1sum.exe seems to fix > the issue for me. > Does that mean that the default checksum generation utility of cygwin that is used by org-mode is broken? Will upgrading cygwin to a newer version fix this, or did you need to change your setup? > I hope, other issues are fixed too. Sometimes org-mobile-push crashes > because of IIRC unexpected hashes. If I remove the related > agenda-file(s), do the push, and then add the files to the agenda-files > the push sometimes is succesfull. I have no idea, how to fix it. > Could you try to produce a minimal setup that produces this problem? I'm sure more people on windows have this problem. I would at least like to post a workaround for this issue on the mobileorg-android web page. Henning