From: Leslie Watter <leslie@watter.net>
To: KOKOU AFIDEGNON <kokou.afidegnon@gmail.com>
Cc: org-mode-email <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Need Guidance in developing and generating code using org-mode
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:18:17 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi Kokou,

See below ;-)

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:46 PM KOKOU AFIDEGNON <kokou.afidegnon@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is my sample org entry which i want to build a website for.

>    2. ** Design
>    3. *My Sample design attempt*
>    4. The journey has been quite long coupled with heuristic approaches
>    5. This is an attempt to generate an html file from my blog written in
>    6. org-mode.
>    7. * Archives
>    8. ** By Categories
>    9. ** By Date
>    10. ** By Author
>    11. * Account
>    12.
>    14. - username
>    15. - password
>    16. - email
>    17. - Gender
>    18.
>    20. - Username
>    21. - Password
>    22.
>    23. ** Activate
>    24.
>    25. ** Logout
>

> I have been able to to export using C-c C-e h o
>

>    - How do i insert my personal template with custom CSS and JS?

CSS: you'll need to read:
https://orgmode.org/manual/CSS-support.html#CSS-support
<https://orgmode.org/manual/CSS-support.html#CSS-support>
but basically add:

#+HTML_HEAD: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style1.css" />
#+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA: <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="style2.css" />

Javascript:
https://orgmode.org/manual/JavaScript-support.html#JavaScript-support

https://orgmode.org/manual/Quoting-HTML-tags.html#Quoting-HTML-tags

>    - How do i link Activate and Logout heading to custom urls?

To change headline links you'll need to read:
https://orgmode.org/org.html#Headlines-in-HTML-export

Headlines are exported to ‘<h1>’, ‘<h2>’, etc. Each headline gets the ‘id’
attribute from ‘CUSTOM_ID’ property, or a unique generated value, see Internal
Links <https://orgmode.org/org.html#Internal-Links>.

When org-html-self-link-headlines is set to a non-nil value, the text of
the headlines is also wrapped in ‘<a>’ tags. These tags have a ‘href’
attribute making the headlines link to themselves.

You'll have to put an CUSTOM_ID to the *custom url *you'll need

> I m finding hard grasping orgmode i will be grateful if you can help
> elucidate.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

LEslie