Hi Folks, Sorry if it is a duplicate, I've sent this a few days ago and didn't see it appear on the list. I've been dealing with an issue here. Does the '#+EXCLUDE_TAGS' still works on release 9.0.5 ? I used the following org-mode file to test the export to latex, only the subtree. ------------t.org * exclude tags test :PROPERTIES: :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: t.pdf :EXPORT_OPTIONS: toc:nil tags:nil <:nil ^:nil :EXPORT_AUTHOR: :EXPORT_DATE: :END: #+TAGS: alunos professor #+EXCLUDE_TAGS: professor ** First Section At 1st *** :professor: This should not appear on t.pdf ----------- And it's not working: ( I've searched logs, changelog but no mention to removal of these feature. What I've done? Point cursor on the :PROPERTIES: line and export only the subtree to latex and open it => C-c C-e C-s lo Any hint? Any help is welcome. Cheers, LEslie -- Leslie H. Watter