A vote for A from me. I prefer light backgrounds when navigating except on image galleries. Cheers, Leslie On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 11:07 PM Samuel Wales wrote: > i am lost about a and b and 1-2 and so on. > > but i went to a tecosaur site and noticed that the old unicorn > covering text when you use large fonts or have a low dpi monitor is no > longer a problem, whihc is good. i'd suggest high contrast, light on > dark, preferably with no glaring whites anywhere. > > i probably didn't address any of hte questions though. :) > > > On 9/24/20, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > >> You can find the final 3 concepts here: https://0x0.st/ilFH.pdf, once > >> again I'd like to encourage any feedback, and ranking of the options. > > > > I like A and B with slight preference towards B. > > > > Also, the website renders strangely in qutebrowser (see the attached > > screenshot). Firefox renders everything just fine on the same system. > > > > Best, > > Ihor > > > > > > > -- > The Kafka Pandemic > > Please learn what misopathy is. > > https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html > > -- Leslie H. Watter