Hi Rainer, you could use: #+OPTIONS: tags:nil in you file. You can take a look at http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-settings.html to more options if you like. Cheers, LEslie On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Rainer Thiel wrote: > I often export org-files, most of the time to LaTeX/pdf, but the > behaviour/problem is alike with many export filters. > > Let us say I want to export an org-file that runs like this: > > > * First Section > > Some text > > * Second Section :export: > > Some more text > > * Third Section > > Even more text > > When I export this file to an ASCII buffer, the result is: > > > 1 Second Section :export: > > ================ > > > > Some more text > > (note «:export:» in the first line on the right) > > Likewise, in the case of a LaTeX export, the tag «export» is put in > small caps in the exported file, with odt export in small caps and > square brackets. Of course, it is easy to remove the tag in the output > file. But I often export to pdf via LaTeX and automatically have > deleted all intermediate files including the LaTeX file. So it would > save me time to avoid putting the tag in the file in the first place. > > So, how can I avoid getting the «export» tag put in the output file? > > Thanks in advance, > > Rainer > -- > Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel > Institut für Altertumswissenschaften > 07737 Jena, Germany (EU) > r.thiel@uni-jena.de > > -- Leslie H. Watter