Hi Gour, What I've done is create a separate header for every time I have an appointment on such exercise and re-enter the schedule for that week. You can see an example at https://pastebin.com/gULUBspW. Hope it helps. Cheers, LEslie On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 6:08 PM, Saša Janiška wrote: > On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:42:12 +0000 > Eric S Fraga wrote: > > > Not sure if this is possible or not with sexp entries but maybe look > > at habits which sound like what you want to do? > > That is simple - there are guided programs for exercizing which are > created by having fixed numbers of workouts per week, but not every > day, and since my daily obligations do differ from week to week, I'd > like to track those workouts and be sure that I'm on the track with > predestined number per week. > > > Sincerely, > Gour > > -- > He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation > and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system. > -- Leslie H. Watter