On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > S S writes: > > > I've no Idea what an ECM is :( If you let me know I'll see if I can > provide > > it. > > It stands for "complete minimal example", i.e. enough information so > that I can reproduce it. I probably don't need your complete Org file, > but I'd appreciate that you bisect it to find out the wrong parts. > > Things are getting even weirder, trying to mock up an ECM for you now and my emacs started stuttering, is hung at 100% CPU. Wasn't getting any of this with built-in 7.8.11. Maybe have a frankenorg situation going on. I'll investigate a bit more. > > Also I found that one of the example blocks had: > >

(defun org-xor (a b)"Exclusive or."(if a (not b) b))

tag should be