From: Subhasis Ray <ray.subhasis@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Combining multiple org files as chapters in a thesis
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:08:00 +0530	[thread overview]

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Subhasis Ray <ray.subhasis@gmail.com>wrote:

> Concatenating all the files into one sort-of works but when I replaced
> biblatex' \printbibliography[heading=none] at the end of each file with
> \newrefsection[biliographyfile] in the combined file, the reference
> sections become empty.

I figured out that I misunderstood the docs for \newrefsection which is
showed with example here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2503555/using-latex-how-can-i-have-a-list-of-references-at-the-end-of-each-section

Now I can make the chapter title the top level header in each file and then
put \newrefsection just after it and insert \printbibliography at the end
and the includes work with proper bibliography. Now the tikz issue remains
to be resolved. I'd love it if "#+TITLE: chapter title" automatically
became a section and everything under that turned into subsections at
proper depths though.
Thanks,
  Subhasis